Auto accidents happen every day, especially in a city the size of Los Angeles where there are over 10 million registered cars and trucks. Accidents may result from reckless driving, distracted drivers, and from other causes that may not be due to any fault of your own. Attorney Ross Erlich can get compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage and, most importantly, for the pain and suffering associated with a traumatic auto accident.
Attorney Ross Erlich has a number of doctors and pain management professionals who will start treatment immediately without any out of pocket cost to you. Attorney Ross Erlich does not get paid unless you get paid and will fight for your rights to recover what is fair for your pain, suffering and inconvenience. No up-front costs are required from you! The attorneys at our office have years of experience negotiating with insurance companies and fighting for the best possible outcome for our client.
If you have been injured in an automobile accident, it is critical that you contact Los Angeles attorney Ross Erlich to get a medical evaluation and treatment as soon as possible. Waiting too long to take action after an auto accident can negatively impact your rights as a victim.
Here are some important tips to do after an auto accident:
- File a police report
- Collect contact information for all parties involved in the accident. This should include names, phone numbers, addresses, insurance company, insurance policy number, driver’s license numbers and license plate numbers.
- Take pictures of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of any visible injuries of anyone involved in the accident if possible.
- Contact Attorney Ross Erlich prior to any conversations with insurance adjusters.
- If necessary, go to the hospital or emergency room for treatment of any injuries.